Where technology meets equality
& collaboration advances innovation
TECHquality is Health 2.0's Mentorship Program that connects diverse health technology innovators (or innovators-to-be) with individuals who are leaders in health technology; from serial entrepreneurs to investors to CEOs, these individuals are committed to supporting individuals from all backgrounds in their health technology endeavors.
Bridging the diversity-gap in health technology through structured guidance and support for individuals from underrepresented groups in the health technology.
- Provide guidance and support to diverse individuals, encouraging innovation and
facilitating growth in health technology.
- Heighten awareness of the need for diverse health technology innovators and
build inclusive health technology.
- Level the playing field for underrepresented groups by accelerating connections
in the health technology space.
Building one-on-one connections has been proven to significantly help diverse individuals to advance in both the personal and professional environment. Health 2.0 is committed to making health technology more inclusive starting with supporting diverse health technology innovators and up-and-coming entrepreneurs.
- Matching with a mentor who is a leader in health tech and has had success in your area(s) of interest
- Monthly (or more!) opportunity to bounce ideas of your mentor, get supportive guidance and insight into the health tech industry
- Networking opportunities including a kick-off call of all Mentor/Mentee pairs at the start of the program
- Structured goal setting over the 4 month long program: Co-develop goals during the first Mentor/Mentee meeting
Who Should Apply?
TECHquality mentees are individuals who are innovating, or want to be innovating, in the health tech space and are part of an underrepresented group in health tech. Mentees may have an idea they want to bounce off someone who has been there before, is in the process of creating a new technology or wants to find a way to get involved in the health tech space. Mentees understand the need to diversify health tech and want to be part of changing the health tech landscape. Individuals who are new to health tech, or have a new idea, are encouraged to apply.
TECHquality mentors are individuals established in the health tech space. From CEO/COOs to VCs to serial entrepreneurs, these individuals are committing to helping individuals from underrepresented groups in health tech grow their ideas and their careers.
- Attend the Kickoff Webinar
- Submit a goal sheet after first Mentor/Mentee meeting
- Meet at least once a month to discuss growth strategies and reflect on progress
- Complete a mid-program and final feedback survey
- Submit a short video sharing the progress and outcomes
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.